NEW!! Easy-to-use Quick Give option - no account setup is necessary
Have you thought about giving on-line but don't like the hassle of setting up an account? The new QUICK GIVE feature is an easy-to-use, quick means of contributing a one time gift/donation towards a specific fund. No need to set up an account!! Your "quick gift" is processed immediately, and you can always be assured that any payment information you enter is never stored by Online Giving.
Online Giving is a safe, easy way to contribute financially to St. Margaret Mary parish and provides the parish office with tools to better manage the financial aspects of parish life.
Whether you are managing your finances from home or when you are away, Online Giving is the perfect solution for your weekly, monthly, semi-annual or annual contributions to both regular collections and other financial campaigns. You can arrange to make payments on a recurring or one-time basis using your credit card or automatic withdrawal from your bank account (ACH). It is entirely controlled by you as the donor.
• No more check writing
• Interest-free Payments
• Financial planning allows you to align your offertory schedule with paychecks
• Convenient when traveling - online giving can be done from anywhere
• Easy to make adjustments if your giving preference changes
• No check processing fees; saves the parish money
• Increased regular giving with recurring contributions
• More accurate revenue forecasting
• Provides electronic donation summary for tax purposes
• Reaches a wider demographic of givers
• Accommodates special parish collections and missions
Secure, safe and confidential
The Online Giving ensures safe and confidential transactions. Online Giving meets the highest security standards set forth by the Payment Card Industry (PCI). Online Giving is available 24/7 and requires no special hardware or software. All you need is an Internet connection and Web browser.
When you click on the Online Giving link below, you will be taken to a secure website where you can choose to make a one-time contribution using the QUICK GIVE option or you can create your personal login account and set up your payment preferences.
Take me to Online Giving!